Norton Antivirus was launched in 1991 as anti-malware software which was developed by Symantec Corporation. Since 1991 it became part of Norton family which protect computers and other products. This antivirus use heuristics signatures to detect viruses and cyber threats. In the first half of 2007, it held 61% of US retail market share for security suites by Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security. Due to providing better security for all type of cyber threats, it has become leading security corporation in the world. From version 2008 to version 2009 300 changes made to make it real-time protection software. Click here: Norton Technical Support Number
Versions of Norton Antivirus:
Since 1991 Norton developed and offers its various antivirus versions. These versions are paid and also have one free antivirus version.
- Norton Antivirus Basic
- Norton Security deluxe
- Norton Security standard
- Norton Security Premium
These versions have different features depending on the security requirement of customers.
The system required for Norton:
- iOS operating system
- iOS 7
- iOS 8
- Current and previous two version OS X don’t support
- Android 2.3
- Android 4
- Windows operating system
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Security features of this antivirus:
- It provides industry top leading protection at affordable price.
- Protection from ransomware, spyware, malware and other online harmful threats.
- 24×7 protection from threats.
- Automatic Updates to protect all valuable files.
- Real-time protection feature to protect PC and mobiles from cyber threats.
- Detect and remove all threats from device too fast.
Norton Antivirus has advance feature for cyber protection. It has single person use for whole family protection version. The antivirus version also has some technical issues which become subject to criticism by its customers.
Technical issues of Norton software:
- Installation issues
- After installation, it denies running
- Shows compatibility issues
- Refuse to uninstall
- Sometimes it delete files
- Software crash
- Corrupt setup files
- Unable to update virus definitions
- Issue of invalid product key
- Problem with renewal of antivirus products
- It doesn’t work with Windows 10 Live update
For any kind of solution regrading Norton, Dial Our Toll Free Norton Customer Care Number
When Norton was developed that time it was only running on Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Windows 95 and later on for MAC and others operating system). The development of this antivirus has added great features over the past years. One of the best features is to upgrade existing antivirus product. There is no need to purchase a new subscription. It helps to save users money by offering them to upgrade their old versions (Norton Anti-virus 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 to version 2010).